Quality, Health & Safety and Environment
SPS is committed to providing a quality service to meet all our clients needs.
Our quality assurance processes conform to the ISO 9001 standard, and are independently tested and verified by the following:
Our goal is to create a working environment as such that we cause no harm to people, and where we minimise our impact on the environment.
To achieve this we will:
- Always comply with the law;
- Operate our business to ensure proactive risk mitigation and continuous improvement;
- Set goals and targets, and measure performance against them;
- Hold ourselves and our suppliers accountable to meet the highest standards; and
- Communicate openly and honestly with those who may be affected by our activities.
Safe operations in all SPS activities is a core value. If operational results and safety ever come into conflict, we all have a responsibility to choose safety over operational results and the SPS board members will support that choice.